Thursday, April 19, 2012

Warm Weather Beauty

Warm Weather Beauty

Warm Weather Beauty by em-alt featuring Kiehl's body moisturizers


Our weather has been all over the place lately, but since I am currently planning my summer vacation and shopping for summer clothes, naturally my thoughts have turned to my warm weather beauty routine.

I live in North Carolina, and the summers can be very humid. Makeup is a must for me. I’m trying to look more effortless lately, I suppose I want to look put together rather than made-up. I love tinted moisturizer, and surprisingly prefer the new one from Nars to my old stand-by, Laura Mericer. I love Nars blush, and though I have been using Orgasm exclusively for 6 years, I plan to pick up Gaiety with my next Sephora order. The lip gloss and eyeliner from Urban Decay are must haves year round. I especially love Bourbon my brown eyes.

No comments:

Post a Comment