Monday, April 16, 2012

First Post

I've never been good at keeping a diary. Or a journal. Or a blog.

I remember, when I was younger, making two journal entries, and never touching them again. Same thing with blogs. I've started weight loss, wedding, and fashion blogs. I've made a few posts, never stuck with it. Life gets busy. I procrastinate.

I got married last December and just finally made a new e-mail address (See? I procrastinate!) with my new name. I figured it would be easier to start following blogs I enjoy under the e-mail which led me to think maybe I'll start a new blog too.

My interests are widely varied. I love fashion, cooking, art, television, movies, music, home decorating, crafts, travel.... you get the picture. I'm trying to live a more healthy life, and I have a long way to go on my weight loss journey. So, I plan to use this place simply to talk about my life.

2 comments:

  1. Welcome to the blog world girl, I hope you find what you're looking for and are able to create and share your life as you please :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm really looking forward to using this space to organize my thoughts and as a creative outlet. Thank you for the warm welcome!

    ReplyDelete