Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Everyday Jewelry

Everyday Jewelry

Everyday Jewelry by em-alt featuring jewelry


I have never been into jewelry. My mom loves big, colorful, opulent, over-the-top gemstone jewelry. She is always wearing rings, earring, necklaces, bracelets, multiples of each. She never takes them off, though she constantly changes what she is wearing. And in the tradition of daughters rebelling against their mothers, I have been fiercely anti-adornment my whole life.

Until recently.

I have understood the importance of earrings, the occasional necklace and so on. I have made a few purchases over the years, but on a recent Sunday I spent hours going through my collection to realize I really don’t have much in the way of everyday jewelry. I like delicate, dainty pieces and I am slowly building up my collection. Here are some pieces I love. Some I already own, some I want.

No comments:

Post a Comment