Tuesday, May 22, 2012

May Purchases

May Purchases

Things have been quiet around here lately. I finished my semester at school (4 B's... not too happy about that!) and have been working on organizing things around my house. Between planning my wedding last year and school, this is the first real down time I've had in over a year. I've also been doing some shopping lately. I bought the Chambray shirts with the intention of returning one, especially since I already own the Chambray Popover from J. Crew. I've ended up keeping both since they are very flattering. I've added two more pairs of Matt Bernsons to my collection. I'm such a hoarder, but he makes a fine shoe. The gold oxfords were a steal on eBay... I snagged them for $11.50 plus shipping. In fact, the only thing I paid full price for was the silver necklace. I love a good bargain. I should be done buying clothes for a while now, I've covered most things I want or need for the time being.

No comments:

Post a Comment